These Terms & Conditions cover the Parlour X Privilege Program and members of the program who earn credit in connection with the purchase of qualifying in-boutique and online products and activities, that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products in-boutique and online. The eligibility of the Privilege Program is based on frequency of visit and amount of spend.
1. Retaining and Obtaining Membership
Membership to Parlour X Privilege is by invitation only. To retain membership, frequency of visit and spend is quantified. See 4. Earning rate for frequency of visit and spend. As a member of Parlour X Privilege you will receive 10% off all purchases, excluding sale items.
II. RECEIVING CREDIT
Members can earn and receive credit on the purchase of products at Parlour X boutique or parlourx.com. Credit will be automatically applied in the system under your profile. To receive credit for purchases made online, you must be signed into your account. You are not able to earn credit when using a gift voucher however if you are purchasing a gift voucher, you will still earn credit. Other products that do not qualify for credit are noted on the Site or in disclaimers.
4. Earning Rate.
Members receive their allocated credit according to spend status, identified below. Credits are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only and within a monthly spend. Shipping on all online orders is complimentary. Within a month spend $2,000 - $3,999, to receive $150 in credit accrual Within a month spend $4,000 - $5,999 to receive $300 in credit accrual Within a month spend $6,000 - $7,999 to receive $450 in credit accrual Within a month spend $8,000 - $9,999 to receive a $600 in credit accrual Within a month spend $10,000 - $11,999 to receive a $750 in credit accrual. Each member is eligible to earn up to a maximum of $1500 credit per calendar month. Members can earn credit on Holding Deposits, only after the full payment has been made on the Holding Deposit.
5. Gift Cards.
Purchasing of gift cards are eligible to receive credit. Redemption of a gift card allocation does not make the redeemer eligible to receive credit.
6. Addition of Credit to Accounts.
Credit will be added to your account when your spend qualifies according to the program terms. You will receive credit: For the purchase of qualifying products For other activities or promotions outlined on the Site that may occasionally occur from time to time at the discretion of Parlour X
Members earn credit only on the purchase price of: (i) Qualifying online or instore products For online purchases, calculation of credit excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Credit will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. A Member will only earn credit on the final purchase price after discounts. Redemption of gift vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for credit. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member’s Account number linked to the Member’s Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit.
8. Returns/Order Cancellations.
Credit earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the credit earned for the original transaction. Credit cannot be reapplied back to your membership for any reason on a returned order. Credits used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, credits cannot be reapplied.
9. Bonus Credit Promotions.
From time to time, Parlour X may run certain bonus credit promotions. Under bonus credit promotions, Members can earn additional credit in connection with the purchase of certain online and in boutique products. When you purchase these special products, or make the purchase during a bonus time period, you will earn bonus credit on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus credit promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Parlour X sole discretion. Bonus credit offers cannot be combined with any other offer. PARLOUR PRIVILEGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
10. Limitations on Bonus Credit and Credits, generally.
These terms apply to bonus credit accruals. If you redeem credit towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the credit’s redemption, you will receive credits only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the credit you used. If you redeem credit towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any credits.
11. Non-purchase Options for Earning Credits. Put this under Bonus Credit promotions
You may also earn additional credits on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Parlour X may offer you the chance to receive various credits or benefits.
III. REDEEMING CREDITS
12. How To Use Your Credits.
Credits may only be used in-boutique at Parlour X or online through parlourx.com. Credits may be accrued or used at discretion of member. Credits will expire after 6 months. Credits towards Products: To view or request the scale which is based on the credit program, please contact Parlour X, or refer to the welcome letter and flyer. Redemption of credit towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Sale items are exempt.
13. Gift cards.
Credits cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card purchasing, however, is eligible for accruing credit.
14. To Redeem your Credit online.
Sign into your account on parlourx.com. If you are an eligible Loyalty Program cardholder, upon purchasing goods, the credit redemption option will appear after your grand total. Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of credit you allocate to the purchase. Note that credits may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. GST, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and credits may not be used to discount these additional charges.
Only one account per person. Credit redemption may not be combined with any other discount codes and generally are exempt from sale. Credits may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Credits cannot be used on past purchases. Credits accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Credits earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed credits cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed credit were not applied. Credits have no cash value outside of the Parlour X or parlourx.com and are available only to members in good standing. Credits are not redeemable for cash.
16. Credit Expiration and Time Lapses.
All credit acquired, expire 6 months from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of credit status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, credit earned on 1 December 2017 will expire at 12:01am 1 June 2018. Specific in-boutique activities in which credit could be awarded is set to accrue credit based on a time lapse at the discretion of Parlour X.
17. Under VIP Rewards, complimentary shopping delivery to your chosen address includes delivery Australia wide. Complimentary car service is within Sydney.
18. By registering with Parlour X and parlourx.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. Parlour X reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of credit, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the credit conversion ratio and the credit expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Parlour X may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use credit already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member’s credit balance, as reflected in Parlour X records, shall be deemed correct. Parlour X reserves the right to determine the amount of credit in any Member’s account based on Parlour X internal records related to such Member’s account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member’s account as stated on any Member’s receipt and Parlour X internal records, Parlour X internal records will control. Parlour X assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer credit earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of credit is prohibited and may result in the confiscation, cancellation, suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving credits and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Parlour X. The credits balance in a Member’s account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Parlour X may revoke any Member’s membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of credit or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member’s eligibility for participation in any other Parlour X program, present or future. Credits are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program’s Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Parlour X. For more information or other questions, contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program are subject to change at Parlour X’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their parlourx.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all credits will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Parlour X will make reasonable efforts to award credits as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying Parlour X and parlourx.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur. Credits are non-transferable, nonredeemable for cash, are non-refundable and are not valid outside of Parlour X. Purchases made outside Parlour X are not valid for credit accrual. Employees of Parlour X are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.