For 22 years, Parlour X has built a company based on a peerless level of service. It starts with our people, and nurturing a team which embodies everything that Parlour X represents. Ambition, passion and dedication are the hallmarks we look for in every future staff-member. If you share these values and characteristics, along with the experience required for the particular role, then we would love to hear from you.
We seek a highly experienced Multi-Brand, Luxury Sales Consultant who possesses style, energy and a personality that will allow you to prosper in our dynamic team environment. You must be a career fashion retailer and be looking to thrive in Australia’s most exciting fashion boutique.
As Sales Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
- In–store sales and client liaison
- Inventory and stocktake management
- Operate Point Of Sale program
- Drive business performance through pre-determined sales targets
- End Of Day reporting
- Maintaining boutique standards across Visual Merchandising, display & service
- Identifying new opportunities to improve and develop client relationships
- Seeking opportunities to grow client base within the local community.
This role requires:
- Team leadership and/or some management experience
- Experience in fashion and working in a multi-brand business
- Exemplary sales skill, and a focus on budget and revenue
- Minimum of 7 years sale experience
- An ultra-professional appearance and immaculately organised, and methodical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Apps, Excel, and Dropbox
- Luxury retail exposure.
The successful candidate will create the social media content strategy, and the ongoing process of creating and scheduling content designed to grow and nurture all audiences across all Parlour X social and digital platforms. You will be responsible for driving engagement and success from the content you develop, create, and manage.
- Create content plan based on marketing schedule and product deliveries.
- Photography, videography, graphic design.
- Creative direction and maintaining branding identity.
- Create stills, videos, and animations.
- Manage content library.
- Website content updates
- Writing captions, blurbs, and SEO content
- Manage all socials & digital posting.
- IG Grid, Stories, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok
- Paid social content.
- eDM creation and execution
Requirements of Role:
- Exceptional luxury fashion knowledge
- Excellent Adobe and Canva skills
- Intermediate to advanced photography and video skills
- Photo and video editing skills
- A keen eye for graphic design and typography
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- A remarkable eye for detail
- Confident communication skills
- Can adhere to a brief.
- Can self-manage and self-motivate.
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Agile, with an ability to multi-task within a driven environment
- Prior experience executing content strategies across multiple channels.