For 21 years, Parlour X has built a company based on a peerless level of service. It starts with our people, and nurturing a team which embodies everything that Parlour X represents. Ambition, passion and dedication are the hallmarks we look for in every future staff-member. If you share these values and characteristics, along with the experience required for the particular role, then we would love to hear from you.
Senior Sales Role
We seek a highly experienced Sales Consultant who possesses style, energy and a personality that will allow you to prosper in our dynamic team environment. You must be a career fashion retailer and be looking to thrive in Australia’s most exciting fashion boutique.
As Sales Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
- In–store sales and client liaison
- Inventory and stocktake management
- Operate Point Of Sale program
- Drive business performance through pre-determined sales targets
- End Of Day reporting
- Maintaining boutique standards across Visual Merchandising, display & service
- Identifying new opportunities to improve and develop client relationships
- Seeking opportunities to grow client base within the local community
Minimum 4 years retail experience.
Warehouse & Online Fulfilment
The role oversee our entire stock from its arrival to our warehouse, through to the dispatch of all in-store and online sales. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who loves fashion and pursues perfection. You will be the heart and soul of the business, possessing an acute eye for detail as your oversee the inventory throughout each stage of the sales process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Receiving and processing stock deliveries
- Entering deliveries into inventory
- Online fulfilment
- Online inventory stocktake
- Physical boutique stocktake
- Preparing inventory for sale including barcoding
- Warehouse and ‘Back Of House’ organisation
- In boutique sales support